Nankhonde Kasonde-van den Broek
Category: Business, Public Sector, Community
Having spent a decade in the United Nations system in positions of increasing responsibility in different countries, she returned to Zambia to pursue her passion for life and executive coaching. Her clients include First National Bank (FNB), and the Office of the President/Cabinet Office among others.
• Associate Certified Coach accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
• CEO of Tuntulu
• Trained in Co active Coaching (USA) and in Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching (South Africa).
• Regional chair on the African Board for Coaching, Consulting and Coaching Psychology (ABCCCP).
• MBA in Project Management from the African Institute of Management (Senegal)
• MSc in Management from the University of Quebec at Chicoutimi (Canada)
• BA in Management from Webster University (Switzerland).
• Certified trainer in the ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ (Franklin Covey, USA).